“How is the Market?”
‘How is the market?’, is a question we get asked by customers in the office daily, on the high road by previous vendors and buyers we bump into and by friends and family at every party and social event.
Well the honest answer is it’s pretty tough. The market is unstable with property prices falling and the uncertainty of Brexit isn’t helping the situation. However in light of the tricky market we are lucky to have an abundance of registered buyers across all price brackets from £300k to in excess of £3 million. We have a number of chain free buyers and are also able to spend time building chains with great success: As buyers find a house we are working up and down the chain securing people to properties.
Our success during this time has meant that we are on course for a record year. Outlined below are a few examples of how Whitman & Co have shone in this unsteady market and highlight why we continue to hold our position as Chiswick’s leading estate agent: (Latest Rightmove report prove that Whitman & Co agreed 99 sales this year v’s the next closest competitor who has agreed 27 sales.)
- A Chiswick property had been on the market with an agent for 7 months without success so Whitman & Co were instructed and marketed it for the same price and within 2 weeks we had 4 offers and a subsequent sealed bid.
- Another Chiswick estate agent was struggling to sell a property so Whitman & Co were instructed and sold the property after 1 viewing for the full asking price.
- “James Matthews was so good when we sold my mother’s flat that we went back to him and Whitman and Co when we had another difficult property to sell. Exceptionally good and knowledgeable, they deserve their reputation as the best Estate Agent in Chiswick.” Google reviews
- “I would highly recommend Whitman & Co to anyone looking to buy or sell a property in Chiswick. The professionalism, knowledge and expertise demonstrated by James Matthews and his team was exceptional. Thank you.” Google reviews
- “Best agent in Chiswick.” Google reviews
- Not forgetting our recent GOLD award for being the best single estate agent in West London, proving we are in the top 0.5% of the country offering an exceptional level of service! (A blog on that coming soon..)
If this has got you thinking that now might be a great time to take advantage of the market whilst being in very safe hands. Give us a call, we would love to meet you and have a chat: 020 87478800.